Global Investor/ISF is still accepting nominations for its prestigious Investment Excellence Awards. The deadline for submissions has been extended by one week until Tuesday May 7, after the UK May bank holiday weekend.
The awards will be judged by an independent panel including:
Alastair O'Dell, editor, Global Investor/ISF
John Redwood MP, co-founder of Evercore Pan Asset
Penny Green, associate at BESTrustees and chief executive of SAUL
Kim Nash, client director of PTL
Steve Delo, chief executive of PAN Governance
Ben Gunnee, European director of Mercer Sentinel Group
The full panel will be announced in the coming days.
The nominations process is very simple. Global Investor/ISF is inviting outstanding companies, or their PR partners, to nominate themselves in any of the categories below (multiple applications are welcomed). Asset owners and industry participants are also encouraged to nominate their favourite providers.
All awards go to companies, rather than funds or individuals (with the exception of CEO of the year).
All we ask is for up to 400 words setting out why the company should win an award:
- Set out the key achievements of the last twelve months
- Highlight the attributes that separate your firm from its competitors
- Back up your claims with numbers
- Please be concise - bullet points are absolutely fine
The winners will be revealed at a gala awards evening hosted by Alastair O'Dell and a British Lions legend (TBC).
Asset manager of the year
Asset management CEO of the year
Global equities manager
Global fixed income manager
Americas equities manager
Americas fixed income manager
UK equities manager
UK fixed income manager
European equities manager
European fixed income manager
Asia Pacific equities manager
Asia Pacific fixed income manager
MENA equities manager
MENA sukuk manager
Africa equities manager
Africa fixed income manager
International financial centre (offshore)
Hedge fund administrator
Pension investment consultant
Fund of fund
SEND ALL SUBMISSIONS & QUERIES TO: email@example.com
CLEARLY LABEL WHICH AWARD(S) YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
- 7 May - Submissions close
- 3 July - Awards announced at the Grange St Paul's Hotel
Global Investor/ISF editorial staff will check all applications carefully for accuracy.
Found this useful?
Take a complimentary trial of the FOW Marketing Intelligence Platform – the comprehensive source of news and analysis across the buy- and sell- side.
Gain access to:
- A single source of in-depth news, insight and analysis across Asset Management, Securities Finance, Custody, Fund Services and Derivatives
- Our interactive database, optimized to enable you to summarise data and build graphs outlining market activity
- Exclusive whitepapers, supplements and industry analysis curated and published by Futures & Options World
- Breaking news, daily and weekly alerts on the markets most relevant to you