The Asia Capital Markets Awards has extended its entry deadline to 11:59 pm (GMT+8) on 21 July 2023.
The Awards recognise the best and brightest innovations in the Asian derivatives industry. This year, the extensive list has 36 categories (listed below), including Bank, Buyside, Exchange & Clearing House, Index Provider, Service Provider, Technology, and Individual sectors which recognise performance from May 2022 to April 2023.
Entries across different categories will be impartially judged by an independent, expert panel from across the Asian capital markets. The winners will be announced on 21 September at the awards ceremony, taking place at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore.
- Bank of the Year
- Deal of the Year
- Fund of the Year
- Asset Manager of the Year
- Asset Manager of the Year – China
- ETF Manager of the Year
- Market Maker of the Year
Exchange & Clearing
- New Contract of the Year - Financial Derivatives
- New Contract of the Year – Commodities
- Chinese Exchange of the Year
- Clearing House of the Year
- Exchange of the Year – Commodities
- Exchange of the Year – Financial Derivatives
- Exchange of the Year – Digital Assets
- Exchange of the Year – Sustainability
- Exchange of the Year
- Index Provider of the Year
- Index Provider of the Year – China
- Chinese FCM of the Year
- Emerging market FCM of the Year
- Non-Bank FCM of the Year
- Commodity Broker of the Year
- Financial Broker of the Year
- Trade Repository of the Year
- Collateral Management Solution of the Year
- Market Surveillance Solution of the Year
- Post-Trade Solution of the Year
- Risk Management Solution of the Year
- Connectivity Provider of the Year
- Data Provider of the Year
- Derivatives Trading System of the Year
- Multi-Asset Trading System of the Year
- Technology Vendor of the Year
- Regulatory Reporting Solution of the Year
- Chief Executive of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
To view details and start your submission, please click here.
Found this useful?
Take a complimentary trial of the FOW Marketing Intelligence Platform – the comprehensive source of news and analysis across the buy- and sell- side.
Gain access to:
- A single source of in-depth news, insight and analysis across Asset Management, Securities Finance, Custody, Fund Services and Derivatives
- Our interactive database, optimized to enable you to summarise data and build graphs outlining market activity
- Exclusive whitepapers, supplements and industry analysis curated and published by Futures & Options World
- Breaking news, daily and weekly alerts on the markets most relevant to you