FOW International Awards 2023 has extended its entry deadline to 11:59 pm (GMT+1) on October 17 2023.
Recognising the best and brightest innovations in the derivatives industry, the Awards are arranged into 29 categories, rewarding excellence in Exchange & Clearing, Technology, Banks, Brokers, Props & Buyside and Individual outperformance.
Entries in the various categories will be impartially judged by an independent, expert panel from across the derivatives industry. The winners will be announced on November 29 at the awards ceremony, taking place at 133 Houndsditch, London.
Exchange & Clearing:
- Global Exchange of the Year*
- Exchange of the Year - The Americas & Canada
- Exchange of the Year – Europe
- Best Technology Innovation by an Exchange or Clearing House
- Clearing House of the Year
- Most Innovative Contract of the Year
- Index Provider of the Year
Banks, Brokers, Props & Buyside:
- Bank of the Year
- Non-Bank FCM of the Year
- Market-Maker of the Year
- Proprietary Trading Firm of the Year
- Client Clearing Provider of the Year
- Equity Trading System of the Year
- Fixed Income Trading System of the Year
- Derivatives Trading System of the Year
- Multi-Asset Trading System of the Year
- Market Data System of the Year
- Post-Trade System of the Year
- Risk Management Solution of the Year
- Trading & Execution Solution of the Year
- Collateral Management Solution of the Year
- Trade Reconciliation Solution of the Year
- Market Surveillance Solution of the Year
- Regulatory Reporting Solution of the Year
- Trading System of the Year
- Trade Repository of the Year
- Connectivity Provider of the Year
- Chief Executive of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
To view details and start your submission, please click here.
Found this useful?
Take a complimentary trial of the FOW Marketing Intelligence Platform – the comprehensive source of news and analysis across the buy- and sell- side.
Gain access to:
- A single source of in-depth news, insight and analysis across Asset Management, Securities Finance, Custody, Fund Services and Derivatives
- Our interactive database, optimized to enable you to summarise data and build graphs outlining market activity
- Exclusive whitepapers, supplements and industry analysis curated and published by Futures & Options World
- Breaking news, daily and weekly alerts on the markets most relevant to you